first_imgGandhi Hospital: A fire broke out on the third floor of Gandhi Hospital due to a short circuit. No casualties were reported in the incident, a doctor from the hospital said. As many as 30 patients were in the ward at the time of the incident, he added. The fire brigade received a call at about 3:30 pm. They along with a few police officers rushed to the spot and brought the situation under control.The firefighters lauded the bravery of the computer operator, who was present in the ward when the fire broke out, for keeping calm and showing presence of mind. She first opened all the windows of the ward and shifted the patients to safety before the firefighters arrived at the location.last_img