Four men have been charged with manslaughter after a 31-year-old man who was found injured in the Hudson Bay Park neighbourhood Saturday morning died.The man’s death is Saskatoon’s 13th homicide this year.According to a police news release, officers responded to a residence in the 100 Block of Howell Avenue on Saturday around 5 a.m. after receiving reports of an injured man. Officers found the man inside a residence suffering from undisclosed injuries. He was transported to hospital, where he later died.Police said Saturday afternoon that “multiple” people from the residence were interviewed and “a number” of people of interest and suspects were taken into custody.Shortly after midnight on Sunday, police announced that four men — ages 21, 23, 25 and 37 — had been charged with manslaughter, break and enter and committing assault with a weapon in connection with the homicide.Story continues belowThis advertisement has not loaded yet,but your article continues below.Police said they do not believe the incident was random or that the public is at risk.An autopsy has been scheduled for Monday to determine the cause of death.The man’s death means 2019 is now tied with 2018 when it comes to number of homicides in the city in a year. The previous record of 12 was set in 1979.Including the weekend’s charges, police have charged people in 10 of this year’s 13 homicides.Related Man charged in Saskatoon’s 12th homicide makes first appearance in court Saskatoon police murder investigators working flat out as homicide numbers mount