Woman not informed of partner’s inquest seeks formal apology

Woman not informed of partner’s inquest seeks formal apology

first_img Twitter Twitter By News Highland – April 23, 2010 Facebook Need for issues with Mica redress scheme to be addressed raised in Seanad also Woman not informed of partner’s inquest seeks formal apology Pinterest WhatsApp Previous articleThree returned for trial following £3 million Derry drugs findNext articleDonegal Creameries says 2009 was positive News Highland Dail hears questions over design, funding and operation of Mica redress scheme RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Google+center_img Almost 10,000 appointments cancelled in Saolta Hospital Group this week News Minister McConalogue says he is working to improve fishing quota The partner of a Dungiven man who was killed in an industrial accident five years ago says she is seeking a formal apology after his inquest took place without her knowledge.48 year old Richard McSparron was crushed to death in a rock slide at a Donegal quarry in 2005, and at his inquest yesterday, Coroner Denis Mc Cauley found an “unsafe system of work” led to the 48-year-old’s death.The hearing went ahead despite the fact that there were no members of the deceased’s family present. Gardai told the coroner the family had been informed by registered mail, and during a short adjournment, unsuccessful attempts were made to contact the family by phone.Denise McKeague was Mr Mc Sparron’s partner, and is the mother of his daughter Amber, who is now 12.She told Shaun Doherty today that she’s angry that she missed the hearing, and she wants a full apology…….[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/111denise3.mp3[/podcast] LUH system challenged by however, work to reduce risk to patients ongoing – Dr Hamilton Pinterest WhatsApp 70% of Cllrs nationwide threatened, harassed and intimidated over past 3 years – Report Google+ Facebooklast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *